Ballroom Dance Competitions (DanceSport) has been popular in Europe for decades and is now becoming popular in the US.
DanceSport is quickly becoming a popular alternative to gymnastics and cheerleading. Unlike gymnastics and cheerleading, Ballroom Dancing is a skill your child can continue to use throughout their lives at social events and weddings.
- Children will learn all Ballroom and Latin Dances, such as Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Salsa, Samba, Cha Cha, Rumba and Jive.
- In our dance programs we start with steps, choreography and musicality and then focus on technique and performance.
Benefits of Ballroom Dancing for Kids:
- Great Exercise
- Improved Flexibility
- Improved Coordination
- Improved Posture and Balance
- Builds Social Skills
- Improved Self Confidence
- Improved Communication Skill
Cognitive & Emotional Benefits
- Increased Self Esteem
- Improved Attentiveness
- Improves Sense of Well-Being
Private lessons are available by appointment only. Please call or email for scheduling.
“The kids are building relationships, learning how to listen, to take in information and work with it and communicate, all these crucial skills that will help them throughout their lives.”